If you love Digital Media and are driven to help clients achieve their goals, we have a spot waiting for you on our sales team. We are looking to add a new salesperson to our team for a new, exciting sales territory. This is a great opportunity to pave new paths and make great customer relationships in a newly opened market. This is a phone sales position that requires NO travel and offers incredible flexibility to accomodate busy schedules.
This person should be familiar with Digital Media / Recruitment Advertising or have a keen understanding of the Hiring process.
As an Employment Solutions Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to put your sales and customer service skills to use for the region’s largest Employment website. This position is a full-time position with a base salary, employee benefits, and above average earning potential with commissions/bonuses. Best of all, you will truly be representing a product that you'll feel great about selling, helping your clients to solve their hiring needs, and earn great money, while in a casual, fun work environment.
Our company, Classified Verticals is a digital media company that powers several leading, local websites, including KELOLAND Employment.
The Employment Solutions Sales Specialist is a key member of our sales organization committed to supporting our valued Employer customers. The Employment Solutions Sales Specialist develops and maintains relationships with assigned base of clients and communicates with clients in order to service the account after the initial sale is made and identifies incremental sales opportunities within market. As an Employment Solutions Sales Specialist, you will partner with other team members to retain and grow existing business and acquire new customers.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email
• Refers clients to the other appropriate team members, when necessary
• Follows up and coordinates order processing through all phases of the commercial insertion process.
• Manages and coordinates communication between the client and the production department
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly
• Prepares weekly and monthly activity reports using sales reporting software (e.g. Sales Force.com).
• Maintains an up-to-date client database by recording key activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
• Participates in internal meetings to provide feedback on product packages/promotions, communicate and coordinate sales, solve problems, and keep up-to-date with information about KELOLAND Employment.
• Makes outbound calls to prospective or existing clients to interest them in our technology products and promotions Job Requirements: